Thursday, December 30, 2010

Homemade Beauties...

I could spend hours and hours looking at the amazing homemade creations on etsy.  Seeing what a person can do with their hands, and a little time and talent always inspires me.   I ordered a bunch of jewelry making components from the supplies section of etsy so that I could make something homemade and special for my daughter.  I may have gotten carried away....

Just the pieces that came in the mail.

What became of them!
 I didn't make the bracelet it's a Liz Palacios.
Love...
Browns and pearls.

Purple...her favorite.
Black and white.
Cream, yellow and gold.

It was fun to create these little beauties for Amanda.  She really is enjoying them...which was the goal...not to mention I saved a bundle of money making verses buying.  I still have some red components to work with and stuff to make hair pins.  I'm thinking something fancy for Valentines Day.  So if I'm off tucked away in my own little world, chances are I'm jewelry making...my new favorite hobby!


3 comments:

  1. YOU are truly amazing. I want them all. I love how eclectic and romantic they are. seriously, you should sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carolee, I think you should sell them!! Depending on your cost/time..if you charged enough to make it worth it. What I love is how vintage chic it all looks! I might need to pay you to make me a grundle of cool stuff like that! Hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to teach me a thing or two or three. What can't you do?! Decorating, jewelry!

    ReplyDelete