Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas bits and sparkles...

Oh how I LOVE Christmas.  The traditions the decorations the lights...all the things that build anticipation to the holiest night of the year!  One of my favorite ways to celebrate  is to gussy up the house with Christmas bits and sparkles.   The specialness of the season even makes us be a little kinder to one another.  After all who doesn't want that...this year I'm asking Santa to bring me a years supply from my teenagers for 2011.  I hope I'm on the "Nice" list.





 





I hope your having as much fun glittering up your place as I am.






1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I love every aspect. Your tree is gorgeous! I see you jam that sucker full too.
    Don't be surprised when I rip off your stocking idea (strung together with cedar).
    And you might as well know now....I am getting the "Christ and a boy" oil too. It's on it's way now. I fell in love with it when I first saw it hanging in your entry. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete