Monday, December 13, 2010

Early Christmas Present

I know that we have two more weeks till Christmas morning.  And if I were a patient wife I'd wait to surprise Mike with his gift then.  But I'm not patient, so he's received it a little early.  I bought it as an accessory for his office.  He likes it...I LOVE it. 




I'm pretty sure I'll get more enjoyment out of her then he will.  I saw her at a local antique mall and snagged her for 45.00 dollars.  Such a bargain...I could have picked one up from Pottery Barn for 299.00!!!  I'm glad she's found a new home where she'll be appreciated and admired for her history.  Can you imagine the stories she's told?

2 comments:

  1. A. Dorable!! Who cares if Mike likes it or not. You will be the one dusting it. You might at well love her. Isn't that like him getting you a frying pan? I say you're even.
    I saw one here for $75 and it was smaller. Good score!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an antique mall in Naples, FL?! I've lived here 10yrs and don't know that. That was one of my most favorite things about GA. Loved the antique malls. They had such great, vintage, old things in Georgia. Please tell me where it is - although that knowledge might not be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete