Monday, December 6, 2010

Homemade Advent

This year I am trying to focus a little more on homemade gifts and decorations.  I want to spend more time at home enjoying (hot chocolate and cookies) I mean the season and less time in the world shopping.  I've made a fun advent for Taylor and Thomas using left over wrapping paper and tinsel from last year.
Here are the steps that I used.
 It's a simple project and I like that it doesn't have to be perfect.  Here's what it looks like up in their room.  Thomas loves the red and green "real Christmas colors...finally!"
 Counting down to Christmas can be a delicious tradition!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Stop it!! You have talent oozing out of your.....self. I love your ideas. Homemade is the best. I am finding, however, that it isn't cheap. Supplies add up. So it's inspiring to see you re-purpose your extras:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so cute jen! By the way ur house looked amazing last night!

    ReplyDelete