Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Begginings

OK I'm finally going to blog.  I've put this off long enough, almost everyone that I know is doing it.  Talk about peer pressure, but the good kind.  The kind that motivates you to share your thoughts and  inspirations with others.



Halloween has come and gone.  Kind of sad because it's my 2nd favorite holiday.  Of course I'm over it because I have moved on to Christmas...the most glorious holiday of them all.  It's #1 just in case you're wondering.  This year Halloween was a little different around these parts.  First of all we missed my sisters family as trick-or-treating companions.  But the biggest contrast from years past is that my two oldest children were with their friends instead of  us.  I suppose you need to cut the apron strings with a 16 and 18 year old.   Alright just seeing it typed out for the world to read makes me realize that my kids may be a bit sheltered.  But I can't help it I just love their guts, and it's hard for me to break tradition.  So it was just the three of us off canvasing the neighborhood for treats!  The weather was divine, one of the perks of Florida.  Which  in no way makes up for the fact that we do not experience the changing of the seasons, like our northern friends and family!  Here's to memories and hoping that everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!! Your very first post. I'm excited to keep a peek on you guys. Looks like Halloween was fun. We got rained on and it was freakin' cold. This whole week has been beautiful, but not Halloween. Post often:-)

    ReplyDelete