Saturday, November 6, 2010

It feels like autumn!

The weather is starting to reflect the season...Yes!  And it feels fabulous, even a little cold.  On days like this I'm anticipating for the leaves to fall of the trees, but all we have is this.
 



So even though it looks like perpetual Summer, all I want is for it to look like this. 


 I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the feel of autumn instead of the look of it.


So I used my imagination drinking hot chocolate on the lanai.  I even NEEDED a jacket to stay warm!  Don't you just love cooler days and nights.





2 comments:

  1. i love hot chocolate, especially Mocha flavor:-) it certainly IS jacket weather here...today at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lanai doesn't look that snazzy! It doesn't call my name to come sit for a spell. Guess I ought to do something about that. Sitting on the porch drinking hot chocolate sounds great it I had the right ambiance!

    ReplyDelete