Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas stuff




I have a chest of drawers in my entry that is home to my Christmas tree ornaments.  They are mostly glass that I've picked up here and there for the past nineteen years.   I only put up one tree and for the past eight years it's been artificial.  So without the problem of sagging branches with a real tree I've been able to pack them on.  But how many ornaments does a girl really need?  So I've decided not to buy any this year (A True Christmas Miracle) and  focus on hand made things...that I actually make.  I'm not saying I won't visit my usual haunts to get some inspiration, but I'm determined to stick to this plan.   Even If my hands and upper lip are sweating as I type!

1 comment:

  1. stay strong!! it can happen....and if it does, it WILL be a miracle.

    ReplyDelete