Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks...

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year.  Joining us were my parents and brother in law, we were a small band of pilgrims.  My mom and I did all of the cooking which was a little intimidating considering that my sister Gabby usually did most of it in years past.  She is an amazing cook, a natural in the kitchen.  But in spite of her absence, I'm relived to say that every thing turned out!!!  I kept checking to see if anyone was secretly feeding the dogs under the table but no one did.  They even went back for seconds...score...a successful feast!  We topped the evening off with desert and several rounds of the game Balderdash.  It was fun to spend time together and reflect on all the blessings that grace our lives.


Full bellies and Grateful hearts is how we like to celebrate Thanksgiving.  How about you?

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great way with words. Love reading all it all!

    ReplyDelete