Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chair Obsession...

I bought a chair from Arhaus a few months ago on clearance.  It was such a good deal I really wished that they had another...I love chairs in a pair.  As it turns out they have a room in the back, that stores all of their clearance floor items that didn't sale in previous sales.  And they just keep marking things down until the merchandise moves.  So when I was "window shopping" the other day...that's when I saw her!  And the price was so good I almost shed a tear.   I defiantly patted myself on the back a few times, discovering that back room and all.  So the chairs are now reunited and enjoying themselves in my living room.





They're a fun addition to my chair family and they will be loved...at least by me!  I just couldn't say no to these baby's when they cost me as little as a weeks worth of groceries!

2 comments:

  1. That's right! The family doesn't need to eat! They sure are beautiful. I wish we had an Arhaus here. Where do you store the chairs from before?

    I am having a slipcover made for my red stripped chair in my living room. Even that is a weeks worth of groceries....and change:-) but it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete