Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thomas is 10

So my baby turned 10 on Friday.  I don't know how these things happen, but a part of me is happy about the change.  As bitter sweet as it is to see Thomas grow up, it's also exciting.  He has had more of a challenge reaching the same milestones as his peers (Autism Spectrum Disorder) but nothing seems to permanently hold him back.  He is an amazing boy!


This year for his Birthday, he invited his best friends to celebrate with him at Sun and Fun Lagoon Water Park.







This year Thomas was excited to actually read his cards!


His cousin Alli is back from Utah...he was so excited to see her!



I'm pretty sure these boys had fun...Thomas said it was his best birthday ever and I believe him!

4 comments:

  1. awww that is so awesome. I can't believe he's 10!! wow time flies. I love the picture of all the boys on the beach chairs lookin' all cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a little man. And for the record, I think his short hair looks good. Happy Birthday Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it either....10?! It goes by fast. I wish I could have been there for the celebration. Cake and the pool (or water) are my most favorite. Happy Birthday Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read your comment on my dear friends blog (brockstreet) and knew i had to come find you... what a treasure you are... so kind. happy to meet you... xo pam

    ReplyDelete