Monday, April 18, 2011

Additions...

My kids say I'm obsessed.  But the truth is it's just part of the creative process.  Tinkering.  I NEED to move things around or add to the existing design.  If you don't like change it's not for you.  I on the other hand can't get enough!


I replaced my chest with my sofa back table and added the baskets to fill the space underneath it.  


I found this wire cage at Homegoods on the sale isle for 9 bucks.  I touched it up with bronze paint and bent some of the wires and filled the selves with old stuff.  It's my favorite change to this table scape.




I also added 6 pics with frames to Mikes office wall.  I love sprawling gallery walls!


And last but not least I wall papered the inside of my clock, where the pendulum swings or would swing if she worked.



It's a creative and monetary challenge to keep things from feeling to static around these parts.  But if you buy quality and what you love you can rework and rearrange to your "obsessive" hearts content.

3 comments:

  1. wow- you're good! You should come visit me and give me some creative ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and classic. I love the changes. You are a brave woman with an impeccable eye. NOT everyone can do that!
    The twig/glass vases look like a TJ/Home Goods treasure too. I have some like it but they have handles....which can be removed.
    I can't wait until you come out! I'm serious. We are going to be in so much trouble. Food. Secrets. Laughing. It will be a good time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only dream of being so motivated and creative. Why, oh why, can't I be creative! I dream that my house will someday look like you or my friend, Lisa, from A Vintage Vine decorated it specially for me.

    ReplyDelete