Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Feast...

Apparently the way to a mans heart is though his stomach...or so I've been told.  It must be true because I made Mike filet mignon "Oscar Style" on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and he hasn't stopped smiling.  I'm not sure if it was really that great or if he's just easy to please.  
 
 
OK...I'm going to stop being modest it was fabulous!!!  Who knew, my mom was right all these years.  You'd think I would have paid attention to Mike...how excited he'd get when I'd cook something special.  Oh who am I kidding...he gets excited when I cook anything.  If only I would have realized the POWER of this cooking/love connection sooner.  Who knows what kind of projects I could of weaseled out of him by now.  I'm going to have to experiment with this idea...you know for the sake of science.


I don't know if it's the sugar high speaking but Valentines day is really delicious!  I hope you're enjoying your special someones today!


5 comments:

  1. hope you don't mind- I jumped on board.
    Added you to my list- you can do the same with me. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm a follower from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wish I could sneak over to grab a bite! That looks yummy! I also didn't know you guys had a blog but now I'm following. :) Hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. two of my favorites...fillet mignon and frosted sugar cookies. I made them. I ate them. No really, I ate an entire dozen all by myself. That's why I only make them a few times a year.

    You should post the recipe to the main course. Looks divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the recipe please. I just don't think mine would come out looking quite so perfect! Good job Jennifer. I aspire to be more like you. I hope someday to replicate just one of your many masterpieces. Do you offer free lessons?

    ReplyDelete